Important Notice Concerning COVID-19
Rest assured as we all continue to adjust our ways, we want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. Our promise is to ensure you that the safety and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. Our staff have been retrained and will continue to receive ongoing training on hygiene. Across each of our Townhouses we have implemented a commitment to stricter hygiene rules.
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant products.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests in public areas.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated. with Covid-19. Each of our team members has been briefed on how to deal with guests who are feeling unwell.
- We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all of the common touch points such as door handles; reception desk; stairs bannisters and public areas.
- We have introduced express check in and check out facility for all arrivals and departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we will send you a receipt via email).
- We ask that our guests use credit or debit card.
- Our hotel reception have sneeze screens.
- We have ensured that our linen, towels and other textile items are washed on a higher temperature by a professional laundry facility.
- We have implemented full procedures for sanitising our bedrooms including all touch points.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Dublin.