Enjoy our freshly cooked breakfast at Baggot Court Townhouse
We recommend starting your day in Dublin City with a large bowl of Oatmeal Porridge made with Bailey's Irish Cream and loving care and promised to warm the cockles of your heart.
Traditional Irish Breakfast
- Pork Sausages
- Black & White Pudding
- Eggs (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled)
- **Our Bacon & Sausage are supplied by Donovan's Family butchers from Rathgar Village in Dublin. The Donovan's are members of the Craft Butchers of Ireland.
From our Buffet
- Homemade Wholemeal Brown Bread / Homemade Sundried Tomato & Herb Bread
- Wholemeal or White Toast
- Breakfast Tea or Herbal Tea
- Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Natural Yogurt & Irish Honey
- Selection of Dried Fruits, Nut & Seed Mixture
- Orange Juice, Apple Juice & Cranberry Juice
- Choice of Cereals
Enjoy Great B&B Rates
Start you Day with a Cooked Full Irish Breakfast at The Baggot Court Townhouse. We are very proud of our traditional Irish breakfast and it's our pleasure to serve this daily from 8:00am. A continental breakfast Should you have any special request we will be happy to assist you, simply email us
with your requirements.
When you book a Room Only rate a Traditional Irish breakfast is €9.50 and a continental breakfast is €6.50 per person.
Our Bed and Breakfast rates include the menu above.