Guest Hotel Information
- Wi-Fi codes are posted in your room or you can call us by dialing 100 from the phone in your room
- Wake-up calls - If you wish to be woken at certain time, please contact reception. You will be telephoned at the required time
- For guests with special requirements, please feel free to discuss your specific needs with reception staff.
- Departure - Our departure times is 11:00 am on the morning of departure.
- Luggage - You may store your luggage with us free of charge.
- Please contact reception if you would like to reserve transport to the airport or would like information on public transport.
- Housekeeping - All bedrooms are serviced daily by our professional and highly trained staff.
- If you do not wish to avail of room service please notify reception or hang out the No disturb sign outside your bedroom door.
- If in the interests of the environment should you wish to re-use towels, please hang them up, however should you require fresh towels please leave them on the bathroom floor and the house-keeping staff will replace.
- Iron and ironing boards are provided for use throughout the house on each floor, kindly return once iron has cooled down.
Instructions for telephone use
- To contact reception during the hours of 8:00am to 10pm: - Dial 100 or 120 Night Porter from 10pm to 8am: - Dial 100 To get an outside line: - Dial 0
- To make a local call: - Dial 0 + Local number.
- To make an international call: Dial 0 + 00 + Country code + Area code +
If you discover a fire
- To raise alarm dial 100 for reception. Tell receptionist/night porter location of fire OR break the glass of the nearest fire alarm point (located on each landing).
- Refer to the fire escape route displayed on the wall or behind your door inside your room.
- In the event of a fire, emergency lighting will guide you along this route
If the fire alarm sounds:
- Continuous sounding of the alarm signals an emergency. Vacate building immediately via the escape route referred to above.
- If your escape route is impeded by fire return immediately to your room closing all doors between yourself and the fire.
- The fire-safety doors will provide sufficient protection from the fire and permit time for the Emergency Services to implement rescue procedures.
This address is 2 door to your left hand side on exiting this building.
Guests should remain until roll-call has been completed.
- At the moment all calls charges vary depending on time and destination of calls.
- If you require more detailed information please contact reception.
- If you wish to receive outside calls please ask your caller to dial (01) 6612819 and give your name and room number to the receptionist.
- It is possible to make internal calls between rooms, please contact reception for instructions.
92 Baggot Street Lower
+353 1 661 2819