Terms & Conditions & Policies
• Late Arrivals are possible, simply email us your arrival time if you are arriving later than 10:00pm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Policies for Group Bookings (Groups are 4 rooms or more)
- If you book 4 or more than 4 rooms, it is considered as a group reservation.
- Baggot Court Townhouse will be in contact with the you to follow the booking confirmation procedure.
- Please be aware that a group reservation is not considered confirmed until hotel receives the pre-payment.
- A minimum 50% deposit is required before you receive confirmation.
- The deposit is based on the estimated number of guests booked.
- The final balance will be due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- The deposit and final payment can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
- This deposit request will be sent to you on making your initial reservation, with the due date of when your deposit and final payment should reach us.
- For cancellation of your entire group booking, please notify us no later than:
- 4-6 Rooms - 14 days prior to arrival.
- 7-9 Rooms - 21 days prior to arrival.
- 10 Rooms or More - 30 Days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations after this time or failure to arrive would result in a fee equal to 100% of the first night’s rate per room reserved being charged and 20% per night thereafter.
- If a group booking is created from individual bookings made in succession or in parallel, or the reservation of several rooms as one single booking by a participant or participant group, the hotel will pool the individual bookings into one group booking and booking and cancellation terms and conditions, with pre-payment policy will then apply. If the new terms and conditions are not accepted by the customer making the booking, the hotel or the agent may cancel the reservations.
- All group bookings must provide a rooming list for their rooms at least 72 hours in advance. Should the guest fail to do this, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking, with or without deposit. The hotel also reserves the right to request photo identification from guests on check-in.